I had a car accident & had stress.I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip joints & damaged capsules.

I told him about his crime to stop him from doing damage. But, he didn't... In moment, from behind, he bend my head to front, suddenly snapped my neck and broke connective tissues. I can't respond, he done so quickly!

Than, he snapped it again from the right side. He damaged my body and my life.

Really, Pringle is criminal but not doctor!!!I'm not last!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "stop his criminal fraudulent work & disabling people". The author is overall dissatisfied with Broadway Chiropractic and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about chiropractic care from Broadway Chiropractic was pringle - criminal chiropractor, he live on malpractice and he broke my neck Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Broadway Chiropractic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Broadway Chiropractic?

Comments